For existing customers, I’m sure you noticed right away that our website got a big update this weekend.
We spent a lot of time on it, and it brings several features to the table that we weren’t able to offer with the previous website:
- Silencer Shop Direct is a program that we’ve already been doing on a case-by-case basis for a couple of months.Non-Texas customers will now be able to take advantage of the same easy process and electronic filing that we’ve been offering to our Texas customers – without having to worry about tracking down a local FFL/SOT to handle the transfer!
- We’re starting to carry a lot more products, so we’ve added product filtering to help narrow down your search! We’re still fine-tuning this functionality, so it should get better & better over time.
- We implemented a page that shows our current up-to-date wait times. This way customers can see, at a glance, exactly what forms we’re getting back on any given day!
- We added the ability to write product reviews! This is something we’re very excited about since it will allow existing owners to share their experiences to help new customers find the right product for them.
- Users can now create accounts to help them track their registration information and statuses. We already had software that attempted to match customers with previously entered registration information; but, with user accounts, it’s now easy to keep track of the information you’ve entered!
- There are also lots of changes that you can’t see on the surface. Existing customers are going to be impressed with some of the improvements under the covers that will improve processing speed even more – from a few hours down to a few minutes in many cases!
Over the next few weeks, we’ll cover some of these features in depth; but, for now, take a few minutes to check out the changes – and be sure to let us know what you think!