|At Silencer Shop, we’ve always worked to provide as much reliable information as possible to help our customers make the best purchase decision possible for their needs.|
Recently, we’ve started working directly with independent reviewers so they can have access to the latest models to help you make an informed buying decision.
What are we asking them to do?
- Spend time with each model so they can get a solid understanding of how it performs compared to other models that are out there
- Write, or make a video, about their impressions: good, bad or ugly.
It’s always hard to trust a review where everything was provided directly by the manufacturer – and I think we all get burned out by the “everything is good all the time” line.
By stepping in and acting as a buffer between manufacturers and reviewers, we’re able to ensure the reviewers can write what they really think.
So far we’ve been very happy with the results, and have seen several dozen reviews & videos posted.
Here are just a few of the latest reviews:
- GunsAmerica reviewed the Gemtech G5-T: Read the Review
- Lone Star Boars made an excellent video of dove hunting with a SilencerCo Salvo: Watch the Video
- Modern Rifleman reviewed the new AAC Illusion 9: Read the Review
We spend a lot of time with all the suppressors we sell; but, it’s interesting to see how they’re performing in the field!
Stay tuned as we continue to post more reviews and information as part of Silencer Shop Authority.