Free Shipping:

All orders from Silencer Shop ship free!

Register a Silencer using a Corporation

How to Register a Suppressor to a Corporation

The first thing people hear about when they’re looking at buying an NFA item, such as a suppressor, is the ATF Form 4. The seems to cause a fair amount of stress as people worry over how they are going to fill out that dreaded form.

Well, the good news is that you don’t need to fill it out at all!

Basically, all you need to do is:

  1. Purchase a suppressor
  2. Pay for your $200 tax payment
  3. Let us know the legal name of your corporation (We will send you an automated link where you can easily provide that information)


With our Powered By Silencer Shop program, all our customers can take advantage of this fast & easy process – no matter where you live!

As soon as your Form 4 transfer is approved, you’ll be notified that you can come pick up your suppressor at your local dealer.

As soon as your Form 4 transfer is approved, you’ll receive an email with a copy of the tax stamp as a PDF file. For Silencer Shop Direct customers, that email will also provide a reminder on where you can pick up the suppressor. Texas buyers, on the other hand, can either come pick it up or have us mail it directly to you.

As you can see, there really isn’t much to the process. Once you’ve been through it once, chances are you’ll do it again – especially after you see what a blast it is to shoot suppressed!

EForms Status